It's almost 2015, you hamster comrades! Do you feel it? DO YOU FEEL IT?? I have decided to give you the best of my best cookies, I mean, macaroons, I mean, blog posts, okay? Best blog posts of 2014, based on that Google Analytics thingy that one of you taught me how to use (I'm a techie idiot, obviously) so I could see the curious statistics of things. Dig in, then. Oh, oh, do I hear the chink of spoons on china? The discreet groans of anticipation?
YOU KNOW YOU WILL LOVE IT.
Chew carefully and don't forget to swallow. And in the comments let me know what it is you would like for me to cover in 2015. I might even do it. I might even mention you. I might even come over to your house and force-dress you into a tutu and take a picture of you and post it on my blog.
- HOW TO WRITE 4,000+ WORDS A DAY
- 10 THINGS I LEARNED FROM BEING SELF-PUBLISHED FOR 1 YEAR
- HOW TO WRITE YOUR FIRST DRAFT IN 20 DAYS
- I GIVE AWAY MY BOOKS FOR FREE. HERE ARE MY SALES NUMBERS.
- HOW TO KEEP WRITING IF YOU THINK YOUR WRITING IS SHIT?
- HOW TO START AND FINISH WRITING A NOVEL
- DEALING WITH ONLINE TROLLS
- 4 EMOTIONAL STAGES OF WRITING A BOOK
- ON DIVERSITY IN BOOKS
- PRINT YOUR NOVEL DRAFT BOOK QUALITY AND CHEAP